Monday, January 6, 2014

Titles Are Hard

      Today was my first day of my second semester of college!!! Yay!!! I love my family dearly, but I am SO HAPPY to be back in my dorm and back at school. I was bored beyond belief the past few days at home. It was so nice to go to class and learn and be productive. Also, my first class wasn't until 11, so I got to sleep in a little and take my time getting ready.
       I got a random surprise today as I was walking to one of my classes:





       I have no idea where they came from. But suddenly, there were ducks. And since I had a few minutes to kill before going to class, I took some pictures. They are crappy quality pictures because I used my iPod, but at least they are pictures. 
        And here are some more pictures just because this is my blog where I uselessly post things about myself without needing anyone's approval.

Sometimes, its late and my sister and I decide to play with a camera. This is what happens.


This is my sister. She's gorgeous.
This picture was a perfect accident.

Pig noses!
This one is my "glamour shot." Photo cred. Little Sis.


These are our "duck faces."
I have tried to replicate this face. It can't be done
We got tired.
      Obviously,we have too much fun when we should be sleeping. She is not a night owl, like me, so I'm surprised that she stayed up to hang out with me. 

        Anyway, I hope you (whoever you are. I don't really think there is anyone at this point....awkward.) enjoyed my random post of random stuff. 


No comments:

Post a Comment